Collated Coarse Thread Drywall Screw
Collated Coarse Thread Drywall screws are the ideal choice for fixing plasterboard to timber studs, but also have a wide range of other applications. With deeper threads, coarse thread drywall screws ensure maximum holding power. High quality plastic collation strips ensure jams are eliminated.
The main advantage of coarse thread drywall screws over the similar fine thread drywall screws, are that as the screws are driven into the timber the wood fibres are pulled upwards, and as the wood dries over time the natural tendency is to spring back to its original position. The drying wood pulls the screws inwards and therefore eliminates the screw heads from popping up.
• Fewer threads offer faster installation times
• Manufactured from high grade steel for strength
• Phillips recess with a bugle head
• Sold in strong laminated box’s for durability
• Compatible for most collated machines including, Makita, Senco, Hilti, Hitachi and many others
*25mm-50mm Sold as Box of 1000 Units
*65mm-75mm Sold as Box of 500 Units