Danopren TR XPS Insulation 1250mm x 600mm
Danopren TR XPS Insulation is a rigid extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam board with butt edges at various thicknesses. Manufactured without CFC’s, HCFC’s or HFC’s.
Boards per Pack
40mm Danopren TR 1250mm x 600mm = 10 boards per pack
50mm Danopren TR 1250mm x 600mm = 8 boards per pack
60mm Danopren TR 1250mm x 600mm = 7 boards per pack
80mm Danopren TR 1250mm x 600mm = 5 boards per pack
100mm Danopren TR 1250mm x 600mm = 4 boards per pack
*Sold as pack only
Standards and Certification
- CTE DB-HE: Technical Building Code. Basic Document: Habitability. Energy saving
- In accordance with the UNE-EN 13164 standard for thermal insulation products for building applications. Manufactured extruded polystyrene (XPS) products.
- Complies with CE marking requirements.
- Directive 2010/31/EU. Energetic efficiency of the buildings
- Royal Decree 235/2013. Building energy certification
- BUREAU VERITAS company registration according to EN ISO 9001 granted to DANOSA’s extruded polystyrene (XPS) manufacturing plant in Fontanar (Guadalajara).
- BUREAU VERITAS company registration according to EN ISO 9001 granted to DANOSA’s extruded polystyrene (XPS) manufacturing plant in Leiria (Portugal).
- EU Regulation 305/2011. Construction products.
- Long-term negligible water absorption.
- High long-term compressive strength.
- Eventually, reuse of the plates may be feasible depending on the original installation system.
- Easy and safe handling of the irons: they are light, do not irritate the skin, do not release dust, maintain their physical integrity.
- Have a durability equal to the useful life of the building in which they are incorporated.
- Can be installed over the waterproofing membrane, protecting it from mechanical damage and thermal shocks, according to the “inverted roof” concept.