Evolution Ceiling Hanger Bracket MF12 25mm x 25mm
- Hanging Bracket Section is Hide behind the ceiling grid system, its need to be drill properly to hang Wire.
- Super-lock clip: secure Cross Tee connection for better alignment and easier to disconnect.
- Patented design for strength, stability and easier to cut
- It is work for both 15mm and 24mm system, which is the most widely used format in the world.
- It is fast and easy to install and provides economy and design simplicity.
- polished chrome perimeter angle trim resist twisting and give a professionally finished look with no exposed steel edges.
- The system has a patented Quick-Release™ clip design, making it easy to remove without tools.
- All of the X components have a knurled face, making screw attachment easier.
- It is compatible with square edge and SLB edge ceiling tiles.
- It is designed for fire rated ceilings- technical support is available from USG.
- It is manufactured in hot dip galvanised T-section steel with pre-painted capping.
Evolution Ceiling Hanger Bracket for fixing lighting or suspended wire to steel profiles, cable to steel purlins or suspended ceilings to steel profiles. Use with timber joist ceilings, floors and ceiling systems for increased acoustic performance. Fixing Drywall track to walls/ceilings.
- Fix Factory Ceiling Bracket
- Standard ceiling cleat for suspended wire or angle
- Weight per 100: 0.85kg
- Size 25 x 25*SOLD AS BOX OF 100