Kingspan Thermaroof TR24 1200mm x 600mm
Kingspan Thermaroof TR24 Insulation is high performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) core.
It is suitable for flat roofs waterproofed with partially bonded torch applied multi-layer bituminous waterproofing, and has a thermal conductivity of 0.024 – 0.026 W/mK.
Bitumen coated glass tissue finished with a thermofusible polypropylene fleece
High performance rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulant manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Mineralised glass tissue
|Thickness||Boards per Pack||sq/m per pack|
*Sold as Packs only. We do not split packs.
Prices shown are pack prices.
- Thermal conductivity (insulant thickness)
- 0.024 W/mK (>120mm)
- 0.025 W/mK (80-119mm)
- 0.027 W/mK (<80mm)
- Compressive strength at 10% compression : 150 kPa
- High performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivity 0.024 – 0.027 W/m·K
- Compatible with majority of torch applied waterproofing systems
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Non–deleterious material
- Fire rating: Euroclass F
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP