Ecotherm Eco-Liner PIR Insulated Plasterboard
PIR Insulated Plasterboard allows for the installation of both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thereby reducing installation time. Simplifies compliance to current building regulations for the upgrade of internal solid walls.
It has an advantage over traditional PIR insulated plasterboard due to the decreased thickness (even 15% thinner than the common PIR boards). Suitable for both direct bonding (‘dot and dab’) and mechanically fixed installation techniques. Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings. BBA certified.
With EcoTherm Eco-Liner dry lining insulation board, you can easily insulate internal walls in one easy application without compromising the interior space.
Insulating existing buildings from the inside with EcoTherm Eco-Liner improves their thermal performance.
In new and existing properties, Eco-Liner insulated plasterboard is suitable for use on solid, cavity, or timber frame walls. It can also be used to create a room in the roof by lining the underside of pitched roof rafters.
Using the 2 in 1 board, you can insulate and dry line walls at the same time.
- Width: 1200mm
- Length: 2400mm
- Core Density: 31kg/m3
- Density: 244.8kg/m3
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.021W/mK
- R-Value: 1.25m2K/W
- Compressive Strength: 120kPa
- Fire Rating (Reaction to Fire): B(Class 0)
- Internal solid wall insulation,
- Dry lining,
- Between and under build-ups of flat and pitched roofs,
- Timber frame constructions.
- Especially designed to meet the requirements internal solid wall insulation;
- Applicable to both existing and new buildings;
- Providing great thermal performance, with lambda values of only 0.021 W/mK, better U values and decreased thickness when compared to alternative PIR insulation boards;
- Helping optimizing interior space, by using 50% less insulation than traditional products;
- Higly environmentally friendly, due to the zero ODP and low GDP values;
- BBA certificate number 12/4926 and is Ofgem approved;
- In compliance to BS EN 13950;
- Manufactured in accordance with quality management system ISO 9001 and environmental management system ISO 1400.