Rockwool RW3 1200mm x 600mm – All Sizes
Rockwool RW3 has been developed for thermal, acoustic and fire performance in a range of construction types. RW3 is made up of high-quality resin bonded slabs in a variety of thicknesses and densities. Specialist facings are available to order to meet the specifications of unique projects.
The Rockwool slabs can be applied to an array of general building applications for acoustic and thermal insulation of partition walls, ceilings, floors and roofs. The multi-use solution is well suited for easy application throughout constructions.
- Excellent thermal, acoustic and fire insulation
- Water repellent
- Easy to handle and install
Pack Size Guide:
|Thickness||Slabs per Pack||sq/m per pack|
Price on Application. Please send enquires using the POA tab below.
Rockwool RW3 is a flexible high-quality resin bonded Rockwool insulation board that can be used for thermal, acoustic and fire insulation. Rockwool is created from volcanic rock over 200 million years old. They are manufactured in a variety of thicknesses and densities to suit most requirements.
They are suitable for many applications including thermal insulation for floors, walls, roofs and boiler rooms. Rockwool is simple to fit into different spaces allowing a snug fit between the supporting frameworks.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Rockwool offers you protection from heat.
- Thermal: Most heat in houses is lost from the walls, ceilings and mostly the roof.
- Rockwool Insulation can be used in ceilings, floors and walls.
- Rockwool Insulation keeps the heat inside the house.
- Our insulation range is available in different, sizes, thicknesses and weights.
- It provides top-quality insulation for your home or construction project, ensuring better energy efficiency in buildings.
- Resisting high temperatures it’s excellent for fire, thermal and acoustic insulation.
RW3 is rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, providing the highest level of fire performance. Using RW3 in ceilings, walls and floors can help to compartmentalise rooms, reducing fire spread and damage.