Siniat Gtec Wallboards 1200mm x 3000mm TE – All Sizes
The tapered edge GTEC Standard WallBoard is available in 12.5mm and 15mm thicknesses. Designed for partitions, linings and ceilings, this GTEC standard board is most suitable for undecorated applications or textured finishes.
It is ivory paper-faced and Complies with BS EN 520 Type A.
- 1200mm x 3000mm
- Tapered Edge
- Complies with BS EN 520 Type A
- Textured finish
- Suitable for stud partitions
In addition to being manufactured from high-quality gypsum material, Siniat Wallboard Standard Square Edge Plasterboard is ideal for partitions, linings, and ceilings where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are required. Square or tapered edge boards are available in a variety of sizes. These boards are suitable for textured finishes or undecorated applications and those requiring gypsum plastering.
- Aerated calcium sulphate di-hydrate is enclosed inside a tough paper with bound edges.
- Core and papers bonded with starch and PVA edge glue.
- Complies with BS EN 520:2004+A1:2009 Type A