Superglass Superwall 32 Cavity Wall Batt – All Sizes
Superglass Superwall 32 is designed to provide thermal insulation in full-fill or partial-fill external masonry cavity walls, up to 25m in height for full-fill and with no height restriction in partial-fill (additional requirements apply for buildings above 12 metres in height for full fill and above 25 metres in height for partial fill). Superwall 32 is BBA approved for use in all UK exposure zones (subject to conditions detailed in the BBA Certificate and NHBC Standards).
|Thickness||Length (m)||Width (mm)||Batts per pack||sq/m per pack||R-Value (M2K/W)|
Superglass Superwall 32 is a British Board of Agrément (BBA) approved, non-combustible and water repellent glass mineral wool insulation cavity wall batt.
The flexible batt is supplied at 455mm wide to allow easy installation between standard vertical wall tie spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste.
- Thermal Performance – Provides excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.032W/mK.
- BBA Approved – Approved for use in all UK exposure zones.
- Fire Performance – Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
- Recycled Content – Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
- Environmental – BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Easy-to-fit – Simple installation between standard wall tie spacings.