Superglass Superwall 36 Cavity Wall Batt – All Sizes
Superglass Superwall 36 is designed to provide thermal insulation in full-fill or partial-fill external masonry cavity walls, up to 25m in height for full-fill and with no height restriction in partial-fill (additional requirements apply for buildings above 12 metres in height for full fill and above 25 metres in height for partial fill). Superwall 36 is BBA approved for use in all UK exposure zones (subject to conditions detailed in the BBA Certificate and NHBC Standards).
Pack Size Guide:
|Thickness||Length (m)||Width (mm)||Batts per pack||sq/m per pack||R-Value (M2K/W)|
Superglass Superwall 36 is a British Board of Agrément (BBA) approved, non-combustible and water repellent glass mineral wool insulation cavity wall batt. The flexible batt is supplied at 455mm wide to allow easy installation between standard vertical wall tie spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste.
For use as full or partial fill insulation in new external masonry cavity walls up to 25 m in height in domestic and non-domestic buildings. Superwall 36 Cavity Wall batts are effective in reducing the thermal transmittance (U value) of new external cavity walls with masonry inner and outer leaves, where masonry includes clay and calcium silicate bricks, concrete blocks, natural and reconstituted stone blocks. It is essential that such walls are designed and constructed to incorporate the normal precautions to prevent moisture penetration.
- Thermal conductivity of 0.036W/mK,
- Recycled Content – manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass,
- Will not rot, degrade,
- Will not sustain vermin,
- Will not encourage the growth of mould, bacteria or fungi,
- Classified as non-combustible with a Reaction to Fire Classification A1 when tested to BS EN 13501-1,
- Allows vapour to pass freely through the insulation,
- Will not transmit water to the inner leaf,
- Zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and zero GWP (Global Warming Potential) and is CFC and HCFC free.
- Thermal Performance – Provides excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.036W/mK.
- BBA Approved – Approved for use in all UK exposure zones.
- Fire Performance – Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
- Recycled Content – Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
- Environmental – BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Easy-to-fit – Simple installation between standard wall tie spacings.