URSA 32 Cavity Wall Batt 1350mm x 455mm – All Sizes
URSA 32 Cavity Wall is a lightweight, semi rigid glass mineral wool slab treated with silicon based water repellent. It is suitable for use in both fully and partially filled masonry cavity walls up to 25m high.
URSA 32 Cavity Wall is a premium cavity wall insulation. URSA 32. is a lightweight, semi-rigid glass mineral wool slab treated with silicon-based water repellent. It is suitable for use in both fully and partially filled masonry cavity walls up to 25m high. It is manufactured from an abundant, sustainable resource and may utilise up to 80% glass waste. It is manufactured from an abundant, sustainable resource and may utilise up to 80% glass waste.
- Excellent sound insulation characteristics and enhance the acoustic comfort of the building.
- Reduces the risk of condensation and provides warmer conditions.
- May be used below the damp-proof course in order to offer a degree of edge insulation to the floor.
- Maintenance-free and have an indefinite life at least equal to that of the building.
- Has minimal resistance to the passage of water vapour thus allowing the wall to breathe.
- Outstanding product quality manufactured to ISO 9001 Quality Systems,
- User friendly – has the soft touch feel making it easier to handle and install whilst still maintaining its excellent mechanical properties,
- Environment friendly – Glass wool is manufactured from an abundant, sustainable resource and may utilise up to 80% glass waste,
- Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP),
- Insulation savings
- Adaptable – One product may be used for both full and partial fill systems.
75mm – 4.30 sq/m per Pack
85mm – 3.69 sq/m per Pack
100mm – 3.07 sq/m per Pack
125mm – 2.46 sq/m per Pack
150mm – 2.46 sq/m per Pack
Manufactured to BS EN 13162 and BBA 09/4624.
Thermal Conductivity 0.032 W/mK
Nominal Density 29 kg/m³
- Full fill cavity systems – In any exposure zone in buildings up to 25m high.
- Partial fill cavity systems – The risk of wind driven rain penetration increases on exposed or coastal locations. The use of a residual 50mm clear cavity means URSA Cavity Batts may be used in any exposure zone. British Board of Agreement approval means that in many instances only a 25mm residual cavity need be maintained.