Warmline XPS Insulated Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm – All Sizes
Thermal efficiency is enhanced in both roof and wall applications with Warmline XPS Insulated Plasterboard. This fast and easy to install solution for new builds and refurbishments is made up of extruded polystyrene foam insulation (XPS) bonded to 9.5mm plasterboard.
Insulated plasterboard, called Warmline XPS, is made of extruded polystyrene foam that is bonded to thick plasterboard.
You can choose from several different thicknesses and sizes in the drop-down menu; only square edge is available.
It provides better resistance to the natural elements than expanded polystyrene when it is bonded to plasterboard.
Gyproc ThermaLine Plus can be used as an equivalent to this product for its vapour control layer.
It has Fixed Batons: 0.635 W/m2K, Dot & Dab: 0.661 W/m2K technique.
This product also has Zero ODP and Low GWP.
- Size: Length: 2400mm x Width: 1200mm x Thickness
- Quick and easy to install
- High quality Plasterboard XPS Insulated Foam Backing
- Material: Extruded Polystyrene (XPS)
- Coverage: 2.88m2
- Fully applicable with Part L of the building regulationsIn most cases, Warmline orders are delivered by pallet courier throughout the United Kingdom. The lead time is 3 – 5 working days.