- Sort by Featured
- Sort by Best Selling
- Sort by Alphabetically, A-Z
- Sort by Alphabetically, Z-A
- Sort by Price, low to high
- Sort by Price, high to low
- Sort by Date, new to old
- Sort by Date, old to new
The Light Gauge Steel System provides:
High strength-to-weight ratio
Non-combustible galvanized steel
Custom designed to match all walls, joist, stair, and roof profiles
Cost effective precision manufactured to your specifications
Our light gauge steel structure offers a range of advantages including but not limited to:
- Open web joist construction is ideal for accommodating services
- Simplification of installation and services routing.
- Reduced labour costs for the installation of pipe work, cabling and ductwork.
- Strength and greater clear span ability makes for easy internal routing of services.
Lighter and easier to handle than solid timber joists.
- No drilling or notching required for any joists, floor, or walls.
- computer-driven saws, they are much faster and cheaper to install than rafters.
- Robust and reliable, roof trusses can be used on a wide range of roofs, both cold and warm, and a wide range of super structures including timber, masonry, and steel frame.
- Flexible, practical, simple-to-erect engineered solution for roofing requirements.
- Reduction in the amount of time and cost spent installing the roof structure.
- Non-combustible galvanized steel.