Cold formed steel systems are incredibly versatile – ideal for large-scale commercial, military or industrial projects and low or mid-rise residential applications. As components can be quickly and accurately replicated, it’s also the logical choice for institutions such as hospitals and schools and any building where access is restricted or logistically difficult.
Residential building and social housing. From single level homes to multi storey midrise buildings and apartment developments.
- Commercial & industrial buildings (i.e. Temporary buildings, Accommodation, Hotels, Offices, Storage)
- Institutional buildings (i.e. Schools and medical clinics, etc..).
- Modular & Offsite modular construction. The best solution is one that is lightweight portable buildings, durable barracks or cabins, and quickly assembled.
- Multi storied steel frame construction as curtain walling, secondary steel and internal partitions.
- Reinforced concrete frame buildings and curtain walling, internal partitions, both load bearing and non-load bearing.
- Light weight construction (i.e. paint house and vertical extension on top of existing building).
- Complete solution for Side extension and loft conversions.
- All shapes of stairs.
- All lightweight and fast building (i.e. shed, annex and all kind of garden construction).
- Long span joists with minimum depth.
- Roofing trusses.
- Cladding rainscreen supporting steel system.
In engineering, a truss is a structure that “consists of two-force members only, where the members are organised so that the assemblage as a whole behaves as a single object”.
We can offer a complete roof truss design and manufacturing service, taking projects from initial planning and design to fabrication.
Our light gauge steel load-bearing roof trusses offer a range of advantages including but not limited to:
- Because they’re pre-made to your building specs offsite, often via automation like computer-driven saws, they are much faster and cheaper to install than rafters.
- Robust and reliable, roof trusses can be used on a wide range of roofs, both cold and warm, and a wide range of super structures including timber, masonry and steel frame.
- Flexible, practical, simple-to-erect engineered solution for roofing requirements.
- Reduce the amount of time and cost spent installing the roof structure.
Open web construction is ideal for accommodating services and makes for simpler installation and reduced labour costs for the installation of pipe work, cabling and ductwork. Strength and greater clear span ability make for easy internal routing of services. Lighter and easier to handle than solid timber joists. No drilling or notching required.