Self Drilling Wafer Head Screw 12mm
Low profile wafer head self-drilling tek screws are a medium duty metal to metal tek screw, with a large ‘wafer’ head which has a flat finish on the underside. This makes it ideal to for fixing thin sheet material, as the wafer head provides both excellent clamping and a sleek low profile finish. Our wafer head tek screws have an medium duty zinc CR3 plating to provide rust resistance.
- Hardened steel Self-drilling screws offer all the advantages associated with standard self-tapping screws
- Capable of drilling their own pilot holes into sheet metal
- Should always be installed using a power-driver
- Large head Ø for increased clamping.
- Coarse 60 degree self-tapping thread for extreme grip & excellent pull out
- Zinc CR3 plating
- Phillips No2 recess for a positive drive